| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karasjok in April is slightly cold at -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with some snow. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of water accrues across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Karasjok is fair having an average of a moderate 5:48 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Karasjok April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Karasjok, Norway
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Karasjok:
- Tromso, Norway - 256.6 kms (159.4 miles) W
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 517.1 kms (321.3 miles) WSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) S
- Piteň, Sweden - 492.4 kms (306 miles) SSW
- Oulu, Finland - 504.1 kms (313.3 miles) S