| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karasjok in January is very cold at -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -10 °C (14 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22 °C (-7.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with snow now and again. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of fluid is released during an average of 11 days.
- In January the skies in Karasjok are rayless with on balance a hollow 0:00 of radiant solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Karasjok January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Karasjok, Norway
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Karasjok:
- Tromso, Norway - 256.6 kms (159.4 miles) W
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 517.1 kms (321.3 miles) WSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) S
- Piteň, Sweden - 492.4 kms (306 miles) SSW
- Oulu, Finland - 504.1 kms (313.3 miles) S