| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karasjok in June is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of water accrues during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Karasjok are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:32 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Karasjok June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Karasjok, Norway
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Karasjok:
- Tromso, Norway - 256.6 kms (159.4 miles) W
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 517.1 kms (321.3 miles) WSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) S
- Piteå, Sweden - 492.4 kms (306 miles) SSW
- Oulu, Finland - 504.1 kms (313.3 miles) S