| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karasjok in November is cold at -8.5 °C (16.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5 °C (23 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with snow now and again. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of water is unloaded during an average of 11 days.
- In November the skies in Karasjok are almost rayless with an average of a faint 0:13 of magnificent sunshine per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Karasjok November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Karasjok, Norway
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Karasjok:
- Tromso, Norway - 256.6 kms (159.4 miles) W
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 517.1 kms (321.3 miles) WSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) S
- Piteň, Sweden - 492.4 kms (306 miles) SSW
- Oulu, Finland - 504.1 kms (313.3 miles) S