| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karasjok in October is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Karasjok are really dreary with on balance just 1:40 of radiant sunlight daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Karasjok October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Karasjok, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Karasjok:
- Tromso, Norway - 256.6 kms (159.4 miles) W
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 517.1 kms (321.3 miles) WSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) S
- Piteå, Sweden - 492.4 kms (306 miles) SSW
- Oulu, Finland - 504.1 kms (313.3 miles) S